We hereby inform you that the controller of the personal data provided by you in the recruitment process will be Leroy și Asociaţii SCA, having its headquarters in District 1 Bucharest, 10-12 Maior Gheorghe Şonţu Street, 3rd floor, apartment 9, 011448, Romania, sole registration number (CUI) RO 14520429 („Leroy și Asociații“). Please also note that:
- 1. Your personal data will be processed by Leroy și Asociaţii, for the purpose of conducting and completing the present recruitment process and/or, if the case is such, future recruitment processes, for a period of up to 2 (two) years, under your consent (in compliance with Article 6 para. (1) letter (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
- 2. The provision of your personal data, for the above-mentioned purpose/s, is voluntary, but indispensable for the recruitment process/es. The provision of additional personal data is voluntary and subject to your consent.
- 3. Your personal data will be processed until the completion of the recruitment process, after which they will be deleted, except where you also provide your separate consent for the processing (i.e. retention) of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment processes, for a period of up to 2 (two) years.
- 4. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify, to erase or to the restrict their processing, the right to object to their processing, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing and the right to data portability.
- 5. You have the right to withdraw your consent, at any time, for any of the above-mentioned processing purposes. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing activity done prior to its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending a message using the contact form on our website, which you can access by clicking this link https://www.leroylaw.ro/en/contact, or to the e-mail address email@example.com.
- 6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
- 7. Any decisions on the conduction and completion of the recruitment process may be taken in an automatic mode (through profiling), with the aim of pre-qualifying candidates for certain positions.
Likewise, you may obtain further information regarding our personal data processing policy, by accessing the website www.leroylaw.ro/en/personal-data-processing-policy.